June 6, 2014
Grant End Date:
June 6, 2014
Manage and implement processes of direct response fundraising campaigns such as mass mailings and telemarketing. Collaborate with vendors to ensure accurate data management. Collaborate with vendors on production and creative elements to execute campaigns. Reports to Director, Direct Response Fundraising.
- Manage activities between vendors and internal staff to implement strategies for multichannel direct response program for new, current and lapsed WETA donors.
- Manage WETA’s car donation program.
- Strategically integrate upgrade strategies throughout each campaign, with particular focus on prospects for midlevel and Leadership Circle ($1000+) level giving.
- Utilizes extensive file segmentation to better target offers for increased response and retention rates. Regularly monitors performance, and analyzes progress and results, implementing strategic solicitation strategies to meet campaign goals.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of and proven ability to manage multiple direct response fundraising program efforts.
- Excellent organizational, project planning, presentation and time management skills with careful attention to detail needed.
- Demonstrated ability to generate and interpret analytical reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with a wide variety of people using diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of computer technology to efficiently accomplish work, using Microsoft Office programs, email, and the Internet. Possess knowledge of and experience with donor database software. Familiarity with Luminate Online (formerly named Convio) a plus.
- College degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience, along with demonstrated effort of continuing fundraising education.
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible experience in direct response fundraising or development.