June 8-16, 2013: The Gettysburg Festival celebrates our historical town with the arts, culture and cuisine that will produce some fabulous events bringing audiences from across the Mid-Atlantic region. This year’s events include:
• A headlining performance by one of today's hottest nationally known Country Stars: soon to be announced.
• Phil Dirt and the Dozers presents: Surf's Up! A Tribute to the Beach Boys
• The crowd-pleasing perennially favorites: Blues, Beer, & BBQ, the Edible Art Tour, and Gettysburg Brass Band Festival.
• New York Times bestselling historical/& military author, Jeff Shaara: luncheon & lecture.
• One of the most romantic singing groups of the sixties – The Lettermen
• Visual Arts: Plein air artists programs, Children’s Art Faire, and Art Market
• The Gettysburg Festival Fringe will highlight the community’s talented artists, skilled craftsmen, retailers and many historic buildings’ programs.
For more information visit www.gettysburgfestival.org or call 717-334-0853.
Event begins at 9:00AM
Presented by: Gettysburg Festival